- Your feature film/short MUST be either directed, produced or written by a woman.
- All submissions must obviously be horror (doh!), be it psychological, zombie, ghost, revenge, slasher...as long as it is horror~ific...and if you're not sure, by all means, please do get in touch! I also love haunting sad films that ooze melancholy and many of these can still be deemed horror of sorts. It's all subjective to our own personal ideas I guess. :)
- I will consider a feature/short that is not directed by a woman IF it is both written and produced by a woman and has a strong female lead performance.
- For submissions of shorts, if you could email me links to a private Vimeo/YouTube account with the password for me to view. If I then accept your submission for this years festival, I will require a copy to be posted out on DVD/Blu-ray.
- When emailing me, if you could include a basic synopsis of your movie, along with any campaign materials such as film stills, posters and trailer etc., that would be fab!!
- Once you have been accepted into Jennifer's Bodies 2014, when posting out your DVD, if you could also include any campaign materials in hard copies, such as postcards etc. for your film. This way I can display them at the event and it makes it easier for people to remember the names of all the things they've seen. And besides, who doesn't love postcards!?! ;)
- Also if you have any other promotional items such as t-shirts, patches and what not that you'd like to send, I will be doing a giveaway and raffle at the event. Also my boobs like to put your tees on them too. They likes the coverage, moooahahahaha.
- There is no charge for submissions however if you would like to make a donation towards helping put the festival together, then that is most appreciated. Even if everyone puts in £5....it all builds up. The main cost is that of advertising and making up a programme. I do everything for Jennifer's Bodies myself and the costs do build up, so any help I can get is fab!! :)
- All submissions are due by January 29th 2014.
Email for submissions and more information - email@example.com
Details to include -
Details to include -
- Website/Facebook Page/Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram/Pinterest etc.
- A Small Bio About Yourself
- Short Description of Submission
- Links to YouTube/Vimeo (other private video site)