Due to personal reasons, for the time being, I shall be celebrating Women in Horror Month online, discussing the work of the incredible women I have encountered over the years and looking to what the future looks like for women working in horror. Jennifer xo


Find me on social media @jennifersbodies on Twitter and Instagram.


"Jennifer’s Bodies is a roving annual festival of female-helmed horror movies and part of Women In Horror Recognition Month, an international assortment of affiliated events organised partly to highlight just how much women can and do contribute to the genre outwith the typically accepted factors of tits, ass and mezzosoprano screaming." Starburst Magazine

Saturday 14 February 2015

Jennifer's Bodies 2015 Line Up - Short Films Category - Luchagore Productions Gigi Saul Guerrero's El Gigante, Based on the Shane McKenzie Graphic Novel, Muerte Con Carne!


 At last year's event, I got to introduce people to Mexican director Gigi Saul Guerrero when I showed her ABC's of Death entry M is for Matador, as well UK premiered her outstanding Dia De Los Muertos, part of Lex Ortega's Mexico Barbaro anthology. 


I was so fucking stoked and excited when I discovered Gigi, I even got my makeup artist Hayley Tinline, to do my face all sugar skull'ed up for day one.  :)


Anyhoooooo.....it is with great pleasure that I will be once again screening a film from Gigi, and her partners in crime at Luchagore Film, Raynor Shima and Luke Bramley with El Gigante.  This time with an added Mexican flavour....Mr Shane McKenzie...writer of the original graphic novel Muerte Con Carne, and a fucking mad genius of twisted taco~ness!!  



Back during last year's Women in Horror Recognition Month, I interviewed the lovely lady herself, and now that it's been a year, I feel it's time to speak to her once more.  Do you have any questions you would like me to pose to this lovely lady?  Fire them over to jennifersbodies@gmail.com.  :) 

To keep up to date with everything you can find me on Facebook and Twitter.  

#JennifersBodies #WiHM666

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be a douche...the comments section is there for constructive criticism and praise...not for asshole trolls to rant! Ya dig!?!