Due to personal reasons, for the time being, I shall be celebrating Women in Horror Month online, discussing the work of the incredible women I have encountered over the years and looking to what the future looks like for women working in horror. Jennifer xo


Find me on social media @jennifersbodies on Twitter and Instagram.


"Jennifer’s Bodies is a roving annual festival of female-helmed horror movies and part of Women In Horror Recognition Month, an international assortment of affiliated events organised partly to highlight just how much women can and do contribute to the genre outwith the typically accepted factors of tits, ass and mezzosoprano screaming." Starburst Magazine

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Jennifer's Bodies 2015 Line Up - Short Films Category - Chelsey Burdon and Mark Vessey's Delightfully Twisted SHE!


Chelsey Burdon is a wonderfully wicked chick and I fucking love her short film SHE....like, a LOT!!  Haha.  My friend Mac had seen it at Frightfest and messaged me to see if I'd seen it, as I would LOVE it.  HAHA.  Mac knows my sick sense of humour, lol, and guys that have seen this at Frightfest have all messaged me to say that men will cringe.  BWAHAHAHAHA.  And they will.  Muah! :)

SHE was co-written and directed with her partner in crime Mark Vessey...yet another example of boys and girls working in wonderful collaboration with each other to bring us delightfully wicked films.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be a douche...the comments section is there for constructive criticism and praise...not for asshole trolls to rant! Ya dig!?!